Takashimaya Tourist Privileges
Sun 1 Jan to Fri 30 Jun 2017
Highlights & Shopping Delights At Takashimaya Singapore
Your official passport to a world of privileges, great offers, discounts and gifts exclusively for overseas visitors at Takashimaya Department Store & more than 180 specialty shops, branded boutiques and restaurants at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Takashimaya Tourist Privileges can be obtained at our Customer Service Centre, Level 3, Cashier Counters, Level 1 or The Atrium, Level 1.
Terms & Conditions
- Takashimaya Tourist Privileges has to be presented at the participating store or brand before making payments.
- Takashimaya Tourist Privileges is valid for 3 days from the date of issue.
- Non-exchangeable for cash or credit.
- Offer while stocks last.
Global Blue Tax Refund Cheque
Ask for your Global Blue Tax Refund Cheque at Customer Service Centre Level 3
- All visitors must be 16 years old and above to qualify.
- Show your original passport and proof of purchases (i.e. receipts, made at Takashimaya Department Store) personally.
- Minimum spending of $100* (including GST) – a maximum of 3 combined receipts* from the department store within the same day.
- Present eTRS Ticket and the goods to Singapore customs for processing, depart via Changi International Airport Departure Hall/ Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal/ Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre within 2 months from the date of purchase.
- Eligibility conditions apply.