Takashimaya Tourist Privileges
Highlights & Shopping Delights At Takashimaya Singapore
Your official passport to a world of privileges, great offers, discounts and gifts exclusively for overseas visitors at Takashimaya Department Store & more than 180 specialty shops, branded boutiques and restaurants at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Takashimaya Tourist Privileges can be obtained at The Atrium, Level 1, Customer Service Centre, Level 3, or Cashier Counters within Takashimaya Department Store.
Terms & Conditions
- Takashimaya Tourist Privileges has to be presented at the participating store or brand before making payments.
- Non-exchangeable for cash or credit.
- Offer while stocks last.
Takashimaya Tourist Privilege Card
The esteemed membership for our most valued tourists by invitation only (minimum spend of $10,000 is required).
Benefits & Privileges:
- Earn 1 Bonus Point with every $30 spent at Takashimaya Department Store. 100 Bonus Points = $30 Takashimaya Gift Vouchers.
- Privileged dining offers when you dine with our Gourmet Partners.
- Exclusive invites to 10% Sale Events.
- Shop freely with shopping bag deposit services.
- Amenities such as power bank, umbrella and bottled water available for your convenience.
- Receive a token of appreciation from us when you sign up.
- A special surprise awaits you when you visit us during your birthday month.
Exclusive Dining Specials for Tourist Privilege Cardholders
Crystal Jade Palace
Takashimaya Shopping Centre, #04-19
10% OFF your total dine-in and takeaway bill at Crystal Jade Palace when you present your Tourist Privilege Card. Not valid for purchase of mooncakes and on special occasions.
Takashimaya Shopping Centre, #03-10
10% OFF your total dine-in and takeaway bill at Ginza Kuroson when you present your Tourist Privilege Card.
TWG Tea Salon & Boutique
Takashimaya Department Store, Level 2
10% OFF your total dine-in bill at TWG Tea Salon & Boutique when you present your Tourist Privilege Card.
Global Blue Tax Refund Ticket
Ask for your Global Blue Tax Refund Ticket at Customer Service Centre Level 3
- All visitors must be 16 years old and above to qualify.
- Show your original passport and proof of purchases (i.e. receipts, made at Takashimaya Department Store) personally.
- Minimum spending of $100* (including GST) – a maximum of 3 combined receipts* from the department store within the same day.
- Present eTRS Ticket and the goods to Singapore customs for processing, depart via Changi International Airport Departure Hall/ Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal/ Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre within 2 months from the date of purchase.
- Tourist tax refunds will be withdrawn for tourists departing by international cruises from the cruise terminals and whose purchases are made on or after 1 July 2017. Tourists departing by the cruise terminals have until 31 August 2017 to claim refunds on purchases made before 1 July 2017. The eTRS facilities at the cruise terminals will be removed after 31 August 2017.
- Eligibility conditions apply.